Monday, August 30, 2010

Blythedoll.com August challenge



Well its the last day of the month again and both Tanya and I have submitted entries into this months blythedoll.com Blythe Art Forum photographic competition.
The theme this month was Sunshine and clouds.
I think for the whole month of august we had maybe 4 days of sun in melbourne so no outdoor shot for me this month!
Tanya was lucky - she has submit both and indoor and outdoor shot, So Sydney must have had a few more sunnier days than us!
Here is peek at what we have entered.... we hope we are encouraging a few people to join in the fun each month...





























1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt with the ruffles! I am just starting to sew for Blythe and it sure is fun! you give me something to aspire too....

    ReplyDelete